Sunday, May 27, 2012

BATIKI & OODLE


If there's one thing I've learned in my thirtysomething years on this planet, it is this:
Don't believe everything you hear. 

If there is one other thing I've learned, it's this:
If you're looking for patterns to deconstruct, go to a fabric store.







And my favorite variation, OODLE:



I am such a sucker for those dot-grid patterns. They call to me.

No paragraphs of instructions this time. I have nefarious plans... things to make. And give away. 

Soon.


4 comments:

  1. Very nice! It's sort of like Bales squared. :)
    Added to my sheaf of new tangles to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both. will be trying them soon. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them, can't wait to add them to my current all things found tanglation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tangle. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

• ❃ • ❋ • ❁ • ✿ • ✽ • ❀ •
I have comment moderation turned on to filter out all the spammy flotsam, so submitted comments will not appear until after they squeeze by the spam filter (that would be me). ;o) If you'd like a reply, please email me and I will reply posthaste by pigeon or owl within the month (possibly longer, depending on distance and weather conditions).